Do you have a unique and interesting UX project to share with the PhillyCHI community? Would you like to gain exposure as a local UX professional? Are you proud of a past or recent project you’ve worked on? Tell us about it!
On September 17th, Think Brownstone (Conshohocken) will once again host the PhillyCHI Show and Tell event. We have three presentation slots available to PhillyCHI members. To be considered for a slot, follow these submissions guidelines:
Guidelines For Submissions
Submit a five‑slide (max) powerpoint or PDF presentation by August 28th to email@example.com with the subject line, “Show and Tell Submission”. Make sure to answer the following questions:
- What was the project problem? (Define the scope)
- What UX approach or process was used to tackle the problem?
- What were some of the UX design challenges?
- What was the size of team involved and what were the roles of team members?
- Who were the end-users and how did the solution address their need(s)?
- Who were the primary stakeholders?
- What were the takeaways or lessons learned?
Feel free to be creative and use imagery, infographics, data visualizations, etc. to convey the answers to the questions above.
Entries will be judged by the PhillyCHI board on the following criteria:
- Complexity of the problem
- Originality and suitability of the solution
- Visual quality of presentation content
- Uniqueness of UX design challenges
After the submission deadline, the PhillyCHI board will review all entries and select three. If your presentation is selected, you will be able to refine and extend it to 10-15 slides (approximately 10 minutes of presentation time). You will also be allowed to present with up to two other team members.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 28TH