Empathy Lab will open up its Conshohocken studio to the design community for an informal happy hour, studio tour, and an overview of some of the exciting work they’ve been up to lately.
[UDPATE: Empathy Lab will be graciously providing shuttle service to and from train station! See note under Public Transportation below]
- Date: Thursday, September 27, 2012
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: 101 East 8th Ave, Suite 201 (entrance is on 8th avenue) Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Phone: (484) 382-1300
- Map: http://goo.gl/maps/huC5W
- RSVP: Help us plan by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: RSVP Open Studio)
- Parking: There is free onsite parking in the lot next door (marked with signs) or on the left side of Harry Street, which runs perpendicular to 8th Ave.
- Public Transportation: There is a train nearby (Norristown/ Manayunk regional rail: the Conshohocken stop) which is roughly a 15 minute walk uphill from our office. (NOTE: There will be a town car available for free from 6-8pm to shuttle people to and from Empathy Lab and the Conshohocken train station. It will make trips every 15 minutes. There will be signage at the station with more info and the car will have an Empathy Lab sign on it.)
About Empathy Lab
Empathy Lab is a leading digital consultancy focused on driving breakthrough strategies and experiences that drive business success across web, mobile, tablet and smart TV for Fortune 500 and fast-growth organizations around the world. To learn more about Empathy Lab, visit http://empathylab.com/
PhillyCHI is the Philadelphia region’s chapter of the ACM SIGCHI, an interdisciplinary academic and professional group interested in Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience, Usability, and other related disciplines. PhillyCHI holds monthly meetings and socials to network and discuss current topics in HCI. Learn more at phillychi.org or follow along on Twitter at @PhillyCHI.